Who Are Expanded Empowered Branding VIP Days For?
An Expanded VIP Day is perfect for you if you're a leader in an organization OR you own a business AND...
You are dedicated to creating a genuinely inclusive brand, and you want to make sure you say and do all the right things to welcome new communities to your brand.
You want to clearly define and connect your core values, beliefs, mission, and vision so you can create an aligned community that will support your business.
You have a good foundation in place, and you're ready to clarify your message to speak directly to people who will support and buy from you.
You want to create engaging content that aligns with your values and draws people in so you can focus on having fun in your business.
You're in the right place if...
YOU ARE PASSIONATE about what you do.
YOU ARE CONFIDENT in the impact your brand can make.
YOU ARE MINDFUL that people have different life experiences.
YOU ARE READY to connect with people who share your values.
YOU ARE SEEKING clients who will support, purchase, and recommend your services.
If You’re Thinking, “This is ME,” then Welcome to your personal Expanded Empowered Branding VIP Day with Crystal Lily Creative!
An Expanded Empowered Branding VIP Day will give the tools you need to disrupt the status quo and create a community around your brand that welcomes and inspires others.
During your expanded VIP Day you will learn how to...
- Create an empowered brand message, including strong mission, vision, and brand statements.
- Communicate your core values and beliefs through engaging messaging.
- Build a community around your brand that aligns with your core values.
- Unpack bias and use what you learn to promote genuine inclusivity.
- Have actionable steps to ensure inclusion in your brand.
- Build relationships around your brand that help you grow.
- Clarify the direction of your brand and confidently move it forward.
- Feel confident about your brand and sharing your unique magic with your audience.
- Embody your inclusive leadership style and way of being.
Kara Evans Photographer:
"I would 100% recommend Crystal's coaching and cannot recommend her more highly! Before this, I didn't know anyone that I trusted to do this work alongside, so I was thankful when Crystal shared the opportunity. If you're looking to rediscover your brand values, share your heart with your community, and walk a daily journey to a more inclusive brand all within a safe, encouraging space - Crystal is your go-to guide!" ~Kara Evans, Kara Evans Photographer
Learn How to Build an Empowered, Enticing, Inclusive Brand.
- Connect with and work with people who feel like "your people."
- Build relationships and work with people who align with your core values and beliefs so you don't ever feel like you're sacrificing your boundaries.
- Speak directly to the people who will work with you and invest in you with a clear, concise brand message.
- Create inclusive messaging without worrying that you might say the wrong thing.
- Feel more freedom, fun, and power in your business!
- Embody your inclusive leadership style and way of being.
SNEAK PEEK: Inside An Expanded Empowered Branding VIP Day
The proven framework from my 1-on-1 Empowered Brand Therapy & Inclusivity Consulting Programs is an individually focused alternative to my 8-week online group program for you to get the information you need to make an impact in your business right away.
Step 1: Clarify
- Gain a clear view of what branding really is.
- Understand the importance of inclusion in your brand.
- Get important definitions and examples of inclusion and empowered branding.
Step 2: Connect
- Understand connection and social environment in and around your business.
- Learn the benefits of connection to create welcoming social environments.
- Create brave space for inclusion and connection in social environments.
Step 3: Root
- Identify your core values, honor your beliefs, and commit to your community.
- Use your core values to connect and sell to your audience.
- Build an engaged, supportive community.
- Share what you're passionate about and inspire others to follow your lead.
Step 4: Disrupt
- Identify bias on a personal, professional, and community level.
- Raise your individual awareness.
- Let people know what your brand represents.
- Make mindful decisions to create an inclusive community in and around your brand.
Step 5: Embody
- Connect to your character and desired way of being.
- Outline your personal mission and vision.
- Outline and create your inclusive personal philosophy.
Step 6: Create
- Confidently share what you do, what you believe in, who you serve, and how you do it.
- Create messaging to attract your ideal community and grow your brand in a way that feels genuinely connected to your core values and beliefs.
- Finish with a strong mission, vision, and empowered brand statement.
The VIP Day is more than just a day.
You will have extra support via Voxer for 90 days, along with access to a Slack community to keep you supported and on track to an empowered brand; and you will get a follow-up check-in session with me to use within six months!
When you book an Expanded Empowered Branding VIP Day, you will receive:
- An Empowered Environment Workbook to help you formulate an inclusive, empowered brand message from the roots up, that people feel connected to and want to support.
- 90 days of Voxer support.
- Access to an engaged, inclusive Slack community with additional resources.
- Tools to help you cultivate an inspired, empowered community.
- Follow-up check-in session to use within six months.
"In just two short hours of working with Crystal, I found clarity and connectivity in my brand messaging that I never had before. I can't wait to implement all the great suggestions and feedback she provided me with. It was so IMPACTFUL! " ~Carrie Murray, Founder, BRA Network.
Will I get a recorded copy of my session to refer back to?
What if I need to reschedule my session?
I'm worried about getting overwhelmed by the information. Is it possible to manage?
If I get stuck, will you be available to answer questions?
I've gone through a branding process before, and I didn't like the results. How do I know this is going to be any different?
I'm just starting my business. Do I need to know anything about branding before I book a VIP Day?
I don't have a website or social media presence yet. Can I still take this course?
I have no clue where to begin when it comes to inclusion. I'm afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. Will I really be able to say my brand is inclusive at the end of this?
I'm a person who is a part of a marginalized community and I'm not sure if I really need guidance on iclusive branding. How do I know if this will benefit me?
What is your refund policy?
Embody your brand and leadership style to reflect your commitment to inclusion.
You are dedicated to building a genuinely inclusive brand, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
But let’s face it - we all need help sometimes. With an Empowered Branding VIP Day, I’ll help you implement genuine principles of inclusion to welcome new communities, not just with your words, but with every fiber of your business and branding.
It’s time to STOP feeling frustrated and unsure about what you post to social media, and instead, feel confident that you can clearly speak your message from a place that is 100% aligned with your values and vision of inclusion.
When we do the work together, I promise you'll be connecting and engaging with people who make you feel valued and understood, and by doing so, you’ll disrupt the status quo and make a positive impact for the people who support you.
I look forward to being involved in this experience with you and meeting you virtually!
Get Ready to Disrupt the Status-Quo and Change the Way You Think about Inclusion and Influence in Your Business.
Note: We want to make this as accessible as possible. Please reach out if you have questions about alternative payment plans.
Paige Ray Creative:
"WOW! Her program was introspective and evolutionary; it made me feel like I had the tools to evolve myself, my business, and my values and express them in the way I really want to. I HIGHLY recommend doing her Inclusivity program for every and any business. She answered my questions and created a beautiful, supportive space to learn." ~Paige Ray, Paige Ray Creative
Justin McCallum Photography:
"Crystal's thoughtful mentorship and uncanny ability to foster others confidence and creativity completely helped me reshape my business. The mix of challenging but important coursework and discussions with her over the course of a few weeks helped me break down barriers and reach a new place in my business that I hadn’t been able to achieve in nearly six years on my own. Not only is Crystal incredible at helping brands realize their truest potential as inclusive, holistic enterprises, she’s also just a kickass person! I can’t wait to continue working with her in the years to come to make my business flourish even more." ~Justin McCallum, Justin McCallum Photography
Krista Walsh Copywriter:
"I worked with Crystal on brand inclusivity coaching, and it was far more transformative than I could have imagined. She creates such a warm space to feel safe getting honest with yourself, which is what you need to make real progress. As I begin a rebrand this year, I'm going to be referring to our work together constantly--and I don't know where I would be without it. I HIGHLY recommend reaching out to Crystal if you know you want to be inclusive in your business or brand... but don't know where exactly to start." ~Krista Walsh, Krista Walsh Copywriter