CLARIFY YOUR MESSAGE
with the Aligned Values Guided Workbook
Brought to you by Crystal Lily Creative; Inclusive Branding Consultant.
Created to guide you through the signature six-step Aligned Values Framework to formulating clear, connected, inclusive brand messaging, rooted in core values.
Create clarity around:
Inclusion and Social Environment
Role and Brand identity
Disrupting and Identifying Bias
Embodying an Inclusive Way of Being
Aligned Brand Messaging
A Self-guided Tool To Give You What You Need To Create Clear, Connected, Inclusive Brand Messaging So You Can...
- Clarify your brand with an inclusive lens.
- Understand key terms and definitions related to branding and inclusion.
- Get into the roots of your brand and re-evaluate the purpose of your business.
- Clearly define your core values to ensure everything you do is connected to them.
- Make actionable commitments to inclusion without feeling performative.
- Identify and disrupt personal bias, bias you have about your business, and bias within your community.
- Formulate messaging to help you connect with people and organizations that are aligned with your values.
- Build relationships and work with people who align with your core values and beliefs so you don't ever feel like you're sacrificing your boundaries or integrity.
- Have a clear, connected brand message that speaks directly to the people who will work with and invest in you.
- Create inclusive messaging that aligns with your values.
- Gain more clarity, confidence, direction, and alignment in your business.
Dwyer Consulting Company
"Working with Crystal will be both educational and eye-opening in the world of inclusive branding! To ensure my lifestyle photos reflected my brand, I decided to invest in [the Aligned Values workbook] to complete beforehand. Being born and raised in a diverse community, I was anticipating that I would be familiar (or relate) with all or most of the key terminology, and to my surprise, there were terms in there that I had never heard of and some that I didn’t fully understand. Crystal walked me through the workbook without making me feel shameful or ignorant. I’m so glad I was willing to get uncomfortable and commit to the process because it made me think about how I want to proactively incorporate inclusion into my brand through the lens of my core values moving forward. After working with Crystal, I now have a better understanding of my core values, the type of people I want to do business with, and a heightened awareness of what inclusion truly means. If you’re an open-minded business owner and want to take your education with branding and inclusion to another level, I would highly recommend working with Crystal!" -Heather Dwyer, Owner, Dwyer Consulting Company
Dig into your brand to disrupt the status quo and re-evaluate the message you're sharing with your community.
It's time for business owners to be more mindful and intentional in the message we use to build our brands and our teams.
It takes more than VALUES to build an aligned community. It takes understanding, reflection, reflection, strategy, and action.
If you’re ready to disrupt the status quo in your brand message, this workbook from Crystal Lily Creative can help you formulate brand messaging rooted in inclusive core values so you can connect with your community in a meaningful way.
Hi! I'm Crystal.
Founder of Crystal Lily Creative. We offer Inclusive Branding and Leadership Development Consulting.
We work with brands that care deeply about diversity, equity, and inclusion to help them create clear, connected messaging and experiences that are human-focused, values-centered, and trauma-informed.
Many of the brands we work with are either in a creative industry or they're coaches, educators, speakers, authors, or consultants themselves. They all have one thing in common: they believe in creating a sense of belonging.
We often share a common value: we want to use our platforms to advocate for things like philanthropy, inclusion, human rights and social justice, education, sustainability.
We believe core values are the soul of your brand. That philosophy is used to help you root, feed, and define your brand. This makes it feel easier to share your message and connect to people in a meaningful way.
When you go through our signature six-step framework, you'll gain the tools you need to build an inclusive, human focused brand you're proud of.
This is your opportunity to transform the way you think and talk about your business!